Younkin Departments partner to provide services in support of Ohio State University's 9 dimension model of wellness:
Emotional, Social, Intellectual, Physical and Spiritual Wellness
- Counseling and Consultation Service (CCS) provides services related to student wellness. CCS professionals can assist OSU students with stress management, feeling overwhelmed, academic adjustment, anxiety, and depression.
- CCS also provides workshops, groups, and outreach that include wellness strategies like mindfulness, accentuating the positive, meditation, and stress management.
Call 614-292-5766 to make an appointment or visit CCS online to learn more: ccs.osu.edu
- Free tutoring services in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Tutoring is held every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7pm-9pm. Tutoring held in the Younkin Success Center, 2nd floor, in the Resource Center.
- The Dennis Learning Center (DLC) offers assistance with academic wellness through resources on boosting motivation, conquering procrastination, and mastering time management.
Make an appointment with a DLC Learning Specialist, and check out DLC’s online student resources:
Learning Specialist Appointment: http://go.osu.edu/appointmentinfo
Student Resources: http://go.osu.edu/studysmarts
- Career Counseling and Support Services provides individual attention tailored to each students' unique career need. Assistance with career assessment, major and career exploration, career decision making, career goals, and guidance on the development of career tools: Resumes, Vita, Cover Letters, Interviewing Skills, Personal Statements, Job Search Strategies, and Graduate/Professional School Applications.
Contact Career Counseling and Support Services to make an hour long appointment or to learn more about our brief half hour walk-in meetings:
- Buckeye Careers is designed to support career exploration and development through a strong focus on connection Ohio State students with employment and internship opportunities. Buckeye OnPace is one of three programs provided by Buckeye Careers. The Buckeye OnPace program connects students with major and career exploration tools through a series of online modules. These self-guided modules can help students identify and explore interests, learn about informed decision-making, possible majors and careers, and find how to apply to grad school. Additionally, the OnPace modules can help prepare students for job and internship searches and their first year in the workplace.
Learn more about these online self-guided modules at http://onpace.osu.edu/