Departments in Younkin partner to provide Ohio State students with resources for academic success:
- Free tutoring services in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Tutoring is held every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7 - 9 p.m. Tutoring held in the Younkin Success Center, 2nd floor, in the Resource Center
Tutoring at Younkin: Younkin Tutoring
- The Dennis Learning Center (DLC) helps students develop effective strategies related to studying, note taking, test taking and more. Take a study-strategies course, make a one-on-one appointment with a DLC Learning Specialist or check out an upcoming DLC workshop!
- M.A.R.S. – Mobile Assistance with Research Students, providing hands-on research assistance when writing research papers. How to use research databases, navigate library catalogs, find scholarly articles and e-books. M.A.R.S can be found in Younkin Sunday through Wednesday from 6 - 9 p.m. and Smith-Steeb Monday through Wednesday from 7 - 9 p.m. M.A.R.S program information (PDF)
- The Dennis Learning Center (DLC) offers one-on-one and group services to help students increase their motivation, confidence and resilience in college. Visit the DLC website for additional information.
- Student Life Counseling and Consultation Service (CCS) provides mental health services related to academic stressors. Services include stress management, academic adjustment and anxiety. Call 614-292-5766 to make an appointment or visit CCS online to learn more: ccs.osu.edu