Departments in Younkin partner to provide Ohio State students with resources for academic success:
- Free tutoring services in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Tutoring is held every Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7pm-9pm. Tutoring held in the Younkin Success Center, 2nd floor, in the Resource Center.
Tutoring at Younkin: Younkin Tutoring
- The Dennis Learning Center (DLC) helps students develop effective strategies related to studying, note taking, test taking, and more. Take a study-strategies course, make a one-on-one appointment with a DLC Learning Specialist, or check out an upcoming DLC workshop!
Study-Strategies Courses: http://dennislearningcenter.osu.edu/category/courses/
Learning Specialist Appointment: http://go.osu.edu/appointmentinfo
DLC Workshop Information: http://go.osu.edu/workshopinfo
- M.A.R.S. – Mobile Assistance with Research Students, providing hands-on research assistance when writing research papers. How to use research databases, navigate library catalogs, find scholarly articles and e-books. M.A.R.S can be found in Younkin Sunday through Wednesday from 6-9pm and Smith-Steeb Monday through Wednesday from 7-9pm. M.A.R.S program information (PDF)
- The Dennis Learning Center (DLC) offers one-on-one and group services to help students increase their motivation, confidence, and resilience in college. Visit the DLC website for additional information.
Dennis Learning Center: dennislearningcenter.osu.edu
Student Resources: http://go.osu.edu/studysmarts
- Counseling and Consultation Service (CCS) provides mental health services related to academic stressors. Services include stress management, academic adjustment, and anxiety. Call 614-292-5766 to make an appointment or visit CCS online to learn more: ccs.osu.edu